Why Choose Hondros College Nursing Programs?
- Hondros College admits students into both the Practical Nursing (PN) and Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) programs 4 times a year. Classes begin in January, April, July and October allowing you the ability to start your education without having to wait.
- Learning through experience is the foundation of our program so you are not required to do two years of prerequisites or be on a wait list for two years. All general education courses are built into our program so you start your nursing classes day one!
- Our program was created with the goal in mind to get students into the workforce as quickly as possible. Students are capable of becoming a State Tested Nursing Aide (STNA) after the first quarter of the PN program. This provides you with the opportunity to work as an STNA while obtaining your LPN education. Once you have completed Level I you can then work as an LPN while obtaining your Associate Degree in Nursing education.
- Our on campus skills labs are state of the art. We have event programmed mannequins that will simulate the actions of a live patient so you are confident you know how to perform the duties expected of you prior to working at a clinical site.
- Hondros College is locally owned and operated and is dedicated to creating a better community through education.